AW: [platform-dev] Small annoyance about Eclipse

Just use the short cuts (Ctrl+Shift+O for "Organize Imports" or Ctrl+Shift+M for the adding of a single import [requires to have the cursor at the position of the class that shall be imported]). You will not need the "Source" subwindow anymore...

Florian