[platform-dev] HOWTO: Minimal Eclipse Application Framework

Hi Folks,

I would like to use eclipse as an application framework but eclipse allready
comes with several plugins that I don't want in my application. I found in a
document that it is necessary to delete all JDT, PDE, and VCM plugins but
this does still not lead to a minimal framework. Does anybody know exactly
which plugins are needed in order to have a minimal framework (please don't
tell me which plugins are not needed because there are allready hundreds
that I do not need and I think that there are only a few which I really
need). Has anybody experiences with implementing a own application based on
a minimal eclipse framework.

Thanx for your attention.

Urs

Back to the top