Re: [platform-dev] eclipse on linux ppc

Hi Dani,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I am just wondering if you get the fact that I am
running linux on a apple hardware.

I do not believe I will manage installing Eclipse on
my linux ppc as I would on linux x86. If I am not
wrong, eclipse is not a java application, is it ? All
the binaries will not work on my motorola processor,
will they?

Do you know if I can easily manage to get Eclipse
running on my linux ppc.

Thanks

Pierre

http://www.eclipse.org. You will