Re: [platform-debug-dev] Continue Launching if project contains error

Hi Teo,

I agree with you: there must be feedback that the action was requested.

I did a bit more testing in our product. When the user starts a debug session in our case build will always happens:

-          If the Console View is not opened it will opened during the build process.

-          If the Console View is already opened the it will be cleared first then it will display the building progress.

In all cases after the user request a debug there will be some build progress (scrolling) in the Console View and at the end it will show the build errors in red.

I think that is sufficient feedback.

So it cases like this, does it makes sense to add the “Never” option?

It will not be the default, but if some user like it this way, let it be.

Thanks

Dobrin