Re: [platform-debug-dev] Fwd: VariablesView contents not not showing the first time - have to switch to breakpoints and go back to variables

Strangely when I generate and copy the plugins into a working eclipse
plugins directory this issue doesn't appear.
It appears when running or debugging from eclipse only.

When pointing the external eclipse to the debug workspace it doesn't
appear either.

I have nothing special in my configuration : copied the working eclipse
to some location, made it the target platform excluding the old version
of my plugins; including all plugins in the configuration doesn't change
anything.

So I'd say it's not directly platform-debug related. Sorry for the noise.

Back to the top