[platform-debug-dev] Own Eclipse Debugger Plugin, select active Thread

Hello!

I already asked in eclipse forums, but did not get a response. I would
need that informations for my bachelor's thesis.

I'm working on an eclipse-debugging plugin, based on
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Debugger/how-to.html

My language also supports threads. Therefore I implemented the "public
IThread[] getThreads()" - Method in *DebugTarget.java. Everything
works fine.

But now I have to select the proper thread, when a breakpoint was hit.
(to jump to the right line in the editor)

How do I do that? *DebugTarget.java has no method like: "getActiveThread()".

Thanks for your help!

br
jürgen

Back to the top