Re: [platform-debug-dev] thank you from Pawel

Thanks Pawel for all your contributions to Eclipse! I wish you all the best in your new job.

Dani

From: Pawel Piech <pawel1piech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 24.04.2013 06:07
Subject: [platform-debug-dev] thank you from Pawel

Hi CDT and Platform Debug teams,
As I announced a couple of months ago, I'm no longer at Wind River and
I've been contributing to Eclipse on my time.  However, I took a job
with a company in a field pretty far from tools and I don't expect I'll
have much time for Eclipse going forward.  I have to resign my Platform
Debug lead position, although in all fairness Mike has already been
running this project for a while.  I deeply appreciate all I've learned
from the awesome people here and want to thank you all for your support
over the years.

Cheers,
Pawel