[platform-debug-dev] thank you from Pawel

Hi CDT and Platform Debug teams,
As I announced a couple of months ago, I'm no longer at Wind River and I've been contributing to Eclipse on my time. However, I took a job with a company in a field pretty far from tools and I don't expect I'll have much time for Eclipse going forward. I have to resign my Platform Debug lead position, although in all fairness Mike has already been running this project for a while. I deeply appreciate all I've learned from the awesome people here and want to thank you all for your support over the years.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top