[platform-debug-dev] Launch Configuration UI Enhancement

Hello,

I recently did some work on a UI enhancement for the Eclipse Debug
framework. It adds keyboard support, with a pop-up dialog, for
relaunching anything you recently ran/debugged.

I was wondering if there would be any interest in including such an
enhancement into a release of Eclipse. It's something I've found very
useful in my workflow, and have a few friends/colleagues who've
adopted it into theirs.

The source code is at:

https://github.com/Sinjo/eclipse-run-helper

and you can get the latest release (just goes in dropins for now) from:

https://github.com/downloads/Sinjo/eclipse-run-helper/uk.co.sinjakli.eclipserunhelper-1.0.1.jar

I've got a few ideas for improvements already, but I'd be interested
to get feedback on what's there.

Cheers,
Chris

Back to the top