Re: [platform-debug-dev] Eclipse 4 & Console View

(Forwarding to platform-debug-dev).

Hi JD,
Platform debug has not moved from java 1.4 mainly because we haven't had a compelling reason to do so and platform has a mandate to maintain maximum backward compatibility.

Beyond that if you can provide more details of your build problems we should be able to help you on this list.

Regards,
Pawel