Re: [platform-debug-dev] double click listener in Debug View

> I am also investigating using org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy as
Dani mentioned on the call. It looks like OpenStrategy is a one-stop-shop
for all your single / double click goodness.

Take a look at org.eclipse.ui.OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper, which gives you
even more ;-).

Dani

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 04.11.2011 14:20

> Re: [platform-debug-dev] double click listener in Debug View
>
> Thanks for the tip Pawel.
>
> I am also investigating using org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy as
Dani mentioned on the call. It looks like OpenStrategy is a one-stop-shop
for all your single / double click goodness.

> Michael Rennie
>
> Pawel Piech ---11/03/2011 05:29:17 PM---Hi Mike, Per the double-click
discussion in our meeting this morning: CDT

http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/dsf/org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/ui/viewmodel/DefaultVMModelProxyStrategy.java