Re: [platform-debug-dev] [cdt-dev] Platform Debug Clients Meeting

Hi Pawel,

I probably won't be able to attend today (scheduling conflict)
although I will try.

I just wanted to mention that the Multicore Visualizer feature
is progressing and that in the near future we will be discussing
how to deal with Debug actions from that view.  So the Debug
Toolbar effort is of high interest in that regard.  Thanks for that.

Marc