Re: [platform-debug-dev] About Breakpoints Viewer

We can certainly look into it.

Please open a new enhancement request against Platform Debug for this.

Michael Rennie

Inactive hide details for Jinzi Huang---03/21/2011 03:51:23 PM---Dear eclipse.org, We have been working on developing IBM RAD dJinzi Huang---03/21/2011 03:51:23 PM---Dear eclipse.org, We have been working on developing IBM RAD debug component, and for some

From: Jinzi Huang/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Natasha D'Silva/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 03/21/2011 03:51 PM
Subject: [platform-debug-dev] About Breakpoints Viewer
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear eclipse.org,

We have been working on developing IBM RAD debug component, and for some features we want to reuse breakpoints in the same format as they are listed in breakpoints view. We are wondering if you can set EmbeddedBreakpointsViewer to public?

Thanks

Jinzi Huang
Debug Development - Canada
IBM Toronto Laboratory
8200 Warden Ave, Markham, Canada, L6G 1C7
Tel: 905.413.2766 Email: jinzih@xxxxxxxxxx