[platform-debug-dev] Trying to checkout from the project set file getting authentication error

Hi guys,
I'm trying to learn a little from the JDT debugging source code but
while importing the Debug.psf file. When I click to finish the
importing process I get an input dialog telling me "Authentication
error: A username is required to make a connection." I then insert
anonymous as the user and leave the password field blank. Next,
however, eclipse tells me that whether my connection was reset or that
I got another authentication error.
Am I doing anything wrong. It could be my firewall but I'm not sure.

--
"<Cheesy_Signature>"
Marcelo Sena

Back to the top