[platform-debug-dev] Breakpoint collopse issue

Hi Darin, Pawel,

I hope you guys can help me out with an issue that I am facing regarding breakpoint that is grouped.

When I enable a breakpoint that is grouped, the group is collapsed. I am not sure where I should be starting looking into this issue. Here are the deltas that were generated; all three deltas were generated one after another due to breakpoint attribute changes from the breakpoint enablement:

RECEIVED DELTA: Model Delta Start

      Element: org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.ui.viewmodel.breakpoints.BreakpointVMInput@a89a7c44

            Flags: CONTENT |

            Index: 0 Child Count: -1