[platform-debug-dev] [debug-ui] basic workflow

Hello Guys,

Thanks to your work on launch configurations, we were able to implement a basic workflow (to chain configurations) on top of debug components.
As our company is an eclipse member, we would like to know if you are interested by such contribution ? If yes, we will submit corresponding bug.

Please find attached a plug-in project to demonstrate our purpose. To use it, you have to import the project into your workspace then to run an Eclipse application. In the runtime eclipse, you will have to open the dialog of launch configurations to find the new type "basic workflow". After creating several launch configurations of different types, create a new launch configuration of type "basic workflow" then you will be able to load exisitng launch configurations (existing limitation, recursion is not allowed so a configuration of a basic workflow is not available in list of launch configurations).

Regards,
Gabriel Barbier