[platform-debug-dev] influencing progress monitor of a launch configuration (totally)

Hello,

I have a launch configuration extension point, calling

public void launch(ILaunchConfiguration configuration, String mode, ILaunch launch, IProgressMonitor monitor) throws CoreException {

when the launch method is called the progress bar has already (I assume) 27% of progress. Then I can call monitor.beginTask("someWork", 10) to process the progress to additional 33% ... then nothing more is possible (also including monitor.done() etc.).

I would like to influence the given monitor "completely" from 0-100% - but how? What am I missing?

Greetings,

    Ralf

Back to the top