Re: [platform-debug-dev] Breakpoint Category Change

> I am running into a problem and not sure how to solve it and would
> appreciate if some one can help me out. I have extended the
> breakpointOrganizers extension point to provide my own breakpoint
grouping.

> I am wondering if there is a way to force the breakpoint view to
> update the organizer. In my case, the breakpoint is initially added
> to a category A, and changed to another category, B, at some time
> later. However, the breakpoints view still shows the existing category,
A.

> This is very similar to working set, where you can drag and drop a
> breakpoint between working set. But the breakpoints view has
> internal code to update the organizers for working set, and I am not
> able to find a way to force the view to update the organizers
> through extension.

Your organizer needs to fire a property change event. See
IBreakpointOrganizerDelegate:

   /**
     * Change event id when a category's breakpoints have changed.
will be the
     * category that has changed, and the source of the event will the the
     * breakpoint organizer. Breakpoints in the category will be
     * recategorized when this event is fired.
     *
     * @see IPropertyChangeListener
     */
    public static final String P_CATEGORY_CHANGED

Darin

Back to the top