From: Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Subject: Helios changes on API
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place for my question, but I know that at least you could guide me to the right place:

I am trying to build Sequoyah against Helios M5, but I am receiving an error message that says org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.program.launchConfigurations.ProgramLaunchDelegate cannot be resolved. It seems to me that this class has been deprecated (or was just left behind?).
I searched on bugzilla and couldn't find anything related to it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel Pastore

Back to the top