[platform-debug-dev] Re: obsolete flexible hierarchy types?

Yes you are correct, this viewer was the first version of the flexible hierarchy viewer and was replaced by the TreeModelViewer in 3.3 release. It is still used by the Memory view though.

Cheers,
Pawel

John Cortell wrote:
Guys,

Maybe I'm off here, but AsynchronousModel, AsynchronousRequestMonitor, LabelRequestMonitor, and ModelNode (and others) seem like obsolete classes. I've put breakpoints in their constructors during both a CDI (standard debug model) and DSF (custom debug mode) session and they never get created. Seems like things left behind after the refactoring in 3.3. I'll open a bug if you can confirm these are obsolete; or maybe there's already an open bug for this.

John

Back to the top