[platform-debug-dev] NOT preserving the Variables View expansion state

Hello,

In my custom debugger, I would like to preserve the expansion state of a variable depending on its type in the following scenario. The user hits the same breakpoint repeatedly in a loop. In suspended state, she examines some or all of the variables in the Variables View by expanding a variable children. On the next suspend at the same breakpoint, Variables View tries to reproduce the expansion state of the previous suspension. However, for some variables it may be very costly (such as database tables), and in all cases, the expansion of such a variable should only happen when the user clicks the + widget for this variable.

To repeat: depending on the type of the variable, I would like to have it always collapsed in the Variables View, regardless of the previous user's actions.

Is there a debug platform specific way to achieve this?

Thanks.