[platform-debug-dev] Galileo: NLS issues with debug ui plugin

With Galileo, importing the debug ui plugin into a workspace via

File Import > Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and Fragments > Project with source folders

isn't working smoothly. The NLS strings aren't being found. See attached screenshot. I've tried with 3.5 and 3.5.1RC1 and I get the same result. I've done this tons of times pre-3.5 and it's always worked fine.

John