[platform-debug-dev] Use of org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.*provisional as API

Hi,

is it ok to use packages org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.model.provisional and org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.provisional as API?  From what I have seen during the last releases these packages have become stable, and JDT debugging uses them already.  Or are there plans to refactor them into usual API packages?

Additionally I noticed that JDT uses internal classes like org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.model.elements.ElementContentProvider, VariableContentProvider … in its implementation.  Is it planned to make these classes API as well?

Regards
Christian

Back to the top