[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-debug-dev] Use of org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.*provisional as API
- From: "Georgi, Christian" <christian.georgi@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:24:56 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcolVSVgI5NughkWR+KZJJUyHZTN6A==
- Thread-topic: Use of org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.*provisional as API
is it ok to use packages org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.model.provisional and org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.viewers.provisional as API? From what I have seen during the last releases these packages have become stable, and JDT debugging uses them
already. Or are there plans to refactor them into usual API packages?
Additionally I noticed that JDT uses internal classes like org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.model.elements.ElementContentProvider, VariableContentProvider … in its implementation. Is it planned to make these classes API as well?