[platform-debug-dev] Flexible Viewer Help

Hi,

I am trying to use the flexible viewer provided by the platform. I am not able know able to figure out how to initialize the checkbox state for a virtual tree. Is any one came across this issue and could give me a pointer how to create virtual tree with checkbox?

I pretty much follow the variables view and modules view to implements my checkbox view, with the additional of the SWT.CHECK flag for the view style. But I don’t know how to initialize the checkbox state.

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top