[platform-debug-dev] Re: [pde-dev] How can I implement a listener for the termination of a RuntimeProcess

This should be on the debug-dev list, not PDE.

IDebugTarget.terminated() is *not* a notification of termination - it is a
method that terminates the target when called. You can add an
IDebugEventListener to listen to terminate events of debug elements
(processes, targets, threads).

Darin Wright