[platform-debug-dev] Problem with updating debugview and instructionpointer

Hi everybody

I have some problems with updating my debugview and the instructionpointer in
the source Editor.
It´ s  similar to that of Ken Wallis from 17.12.07 but i don´t find a
solution.
When im performing a stepOver, both, the debug view and the instructionpointer
are not updated.
When i select the thread manually(by clicking) the debugview is updated and a
new instructionpointer annotation is visible in my editor, but a former
visible intructionpointer will not be removed. So when i perform frequently
stepovers and manual updates i have instructionpointers in each line. I would
expect that for a given IThread instance which  is suspended, triggering a
DebugEvent via fireSuspendEvent(DebugEvent.Suspend | DebugEvent.STEP_END)
would lead to a proper update of both. But even when i modify the stepOver()
method in my IThread implementation as follows
	public void stepOver(){
			isSuspended = true;
			fireSuspendEvent(DebugEvent.STEP_END | DebugEvent.Suspend);
	}
nothing will happen.
Has anybody an idea what could be wrong?

thanks in advance
Ingo Kossak

Back to the top