Re: [platform-debug-dev] future planning meeting follow up

Works for me too...

Samantha

From: Michael Rennie/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: "Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/14/2008 09:26 AM
Subject: Re: [platform-debug-dev] future planning meeting follow up

Works fine for me

Michael Rennie

Inactive hide details for Darin Wright---08/14/2008 08:21:19 AM---Yes, let's follow up. I propose Thursday, Aug 21 -  9AM PST /Darin Wright---08/14/2008 08:21:19 AM---Yes, let's follow up. I propose Thursday, Aug 21 - 9AM PST / 11 CST / 12PM EST. Would that work fo

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/14/2008 08:21 AM

Re: [platform-debug-dev] future planning meeting follow up

Yes, let's follow up. I propose Thursday, Aug 21 -  9AM PST / 11 CST /
12PM EST. Would that work for others?

Darin

Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/13/2008 04:26 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] future planning meeting follow up

Hi Debug team,
We had our initial planning call at the end of June:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug_Platform/Planning, and it seems like it
would be a good time to follow up on that, as long as there's enough
people for a good discussion.  I haven't yet completed my action item,
which was to add the the multi-context ideas to the planning page, but a
meeting is always a good motivator.
Also, Ted Williams (Wind River) has been prototyping a simplified
workflow for the Memory view and he would like to demo the prototype and
get an idea if some form of his changes could be contributed in 3.5.  I
hope this meeting could be a good venue for this as well.

Cheers,
Pawel