Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug Platform 3.5 and beyond

Hello,

One item I personally would like to be addressed in the next releases
is described in this message, I sent to the list sometime ago.

Thanks.

Xsu

-------------------------------
Hello,

I am looking for a possible way to remove a standard java breakpoint
property page in the Breakpoint Properties Dialog for a custom
breakpoint. The custom breakpoint implements IJavaBreakpoint and
therefore, its property page is added  via an additional node to the
Property Dialog TOGETHER with standard eclipse debug breakpoint
property page, JavaLineBreakpointPage to be exact, which is enabled
for IJavaLineBreakpoint interface in org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui plugin.

This JavaLineBreakpointPage node is not needed in the Breakpoint
Properties Dialog, and I would appreciate your comments on the ways to
remove it.

Thanks.