[platform-debug-dev] Extending RegistersView

Hi All,

            I’m trying to create a view to display all the peripheral register details of a processor. I tried it by writing a class that extends AbstractDebugView. It’s working but lacks many features from normal register view of Eclipse.

            Now my question is whether I could create a class by extending the RegistersView. So that the resulting view carry all the features of normal Eclipse Register View. When I tried to do so it’s showing a warning.

“Discouraged access: The type RegistersView is not accessible due to restriction on required library F:

\NewEclipse\eclipse-SDK-3.4M5-win32\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.debug.ui_3.3.100.v20080204.jar “

Will there be any problem if I proceed with this?

Thanks in Advance,

Malu

Back to the top