Re: [platform-debug-dev] Re: Re: Re: Debug View refresh problem with stack frames

OK, let's try to do some tracing again: enable only the "contentProvider " trace and re-post it.

Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
Dear Pawel,

I am only having an array of frames I instantiate once the getTopFrame is requested. From that moment on I still send that same array.

For the second question, I do not override the equals. But I guess that is an optimization issue for the UI and I am already sending the same array. But I am actually sending 4 frames not only one.

If you were overriding equals it could be part of the problem.

-Pawel
Hmmm.....