Re: [platform-debug-dev] Updated debug util plugin

> I tried using the tool, but I think I need a little more instruction
> on how to use it and how to log verified bugs....

Right... you need open a text editor for the build notes file
(org.eclipse.debug.core/buildnodes_platform-debug.html), and place the
cursor on a new line where you want the entry to appear. The action will
insert text at the current cursor position in the active editor.

> When adding entries into the log, should they be under the date when
> they were fixed or verified?
> If I should log them under the date verified, then they won't match
> the milestone information.

The dates correspond to integration and milestone builds. Ideally, the
entries be under the I-build/date that the fix was included in.

Darin

Back to the top