Re: [platform-debug-dev] Updated test plan

I finished my test pass and it was definitely a very educational experience.  One feature I didn't even know about was the ability to have multiple launch delegates registered for the same launch configuration, and I'm rather curious about its background.  Is the intention behind it to allow completely different debugger implementations to share the same spot in the launch dialog?

The use case I'm thinking of is the launch configurations in CDT.  Currently if the user installs both the CDI-based GDB implementation and a DSF-based implementation, he will see both launch configurations in the dialog, which is rather ugly.

-Pawel

Michael Rennie wrote:

The test plan for 3.4M7 has been updated here:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/debug/test_plans/test_plan-3.4M7.php

Michael Rennie