From: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of subs
Sent: 13 December 2007 10:00
To: Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-debug-dev] Memory view reads before base address

Stefan,

This is a good idea, and I'd like to add a couple of additional
requests:
- You should be able to specify the base/size or start/end address of a
memory block, so you can safely scroll within that region.
- This should become an attribute of an IMemoryBlockExtension. i.e.
(optionally) ensure the base address and size of a memory block are
respected (and thus automatically set the rendering preferences)

--
Derek