RE: [platform-debug-dev] A j2me debug problem

_expression_ evaluation is supported on all Java VMs that support message sending via JDI and have a class library with the method java.lang.Class.classForName(String, boolean, String).

Darin Wright

"Zhuohui Qiu" <zqiu@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/25/2007 03:48 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."        <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-debug-dev] A j2me debug problem

Hey Darin,

Do you mean the _expression_ evaluation is not tested with J2ME? Or it is
not supposed to support J2ME? :-)

Thanks.

- Raymond