Re: [platform-debug-dev] First proposal from the DSDP/DD/Multi-Context sub-group

Hi Pawel,

I also finally looked  at the proposal.  You can find comments here too:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/MultiContext_UnlinkViewContextProposal#Comments

Thanks...
Samantha

             Pawel Piech
             <pawel.piech@wind
             river.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform Debug component
             platform-debug-de         developers list."
             v-bounces@eclipse         <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             .org                                                       cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/10/2007 01:39          Re: [platform-debug-dev] First
             AM                        proposal from the
                                       DSDP/DD/Multi-Context    sub-group

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
              Debug component
             developers list."
             <platform-debug-d
              ev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
Thank you for the comments, I updated the page with responses.  In two
or three weeks I would like to proceed to writing a prototype based on
the proposal, so if you have any more feedback I would greatly
appreciate it.
Cheers
Pawel