[platform-debug-dev] name changes in asycnhronous viewer framework

The following types in the debug platform have been renamed in HEAD. These are all internal provisional interfaces, but may effect those that are using the provisional viewer support.

        IModelProxyFactoryAdapter > IModelProxyFactory
        IColumnPresentationFactoryAdapter > IColumnPresentationFactory
        IModelSelectionPolicyFactoryAdapter > IModelSelectionPolicyFactory

We're changing the names to be consistent with our naming styles in 3.3, and to better represent the behavior of the interfaces. We used to suffix all these interface names with 'Adapter' since we retrieved these factories as adapters from model objects. However, the factories can also be provided by implementing the interfaces directly.

Darin Wright

Back to the top