[platform-debug-dev] Cause of <terminated> indicator on launches

When my launch starts the name is shown properly in the debug view, but it has the <terminated> indicator on it. The tag does not come from my DebugModelPresentation as it is never called for the launch, just for the debug target and thread.

I do not have a process. So I've got
<terminated> launch name
  debug target with 2 gears icon
    my thread with running icon

I do not explicitly terminate the launch object anywhere.

How do I tell Eclipse the launch is running? Or why does it think it is not (it actually is running).

Thanks,
Mary Kroening
Amzi! inc.

Back to the top