Re: [platform-debug-dev] Detecting variable closing

On Friday 24 November 2006 02:05, Darin Wright wrote:
> Currently the debug platform does not explicitly notify clients when items
> are collapsed or expanded in trees. Please enter a feature request so we
> can consider this with the flexible hierarhcy/asynch viewer support (see
> bug 153500). It might be something that could reside on an "element
> content provider" - i.e. notification that an element has been collapsed.

Hi Darin,

I've looked further and I think I can get away with setting TreeListener on
the underlying tree. However, to do that, I need to make CDT use it's own
variable view class, derived from VariablesView, instead of VariablesView
itself.

Is there an easy way to do so? While I know I can add new view, here I'd
rather want to completely override VariablesView so that it's not even
accessible for C++ perspectives.

- Volodya

Back to the top