[platform-debug-dev] Detecting variable closing

Hello,

to implement some CDT changes, I would like to detect the moment when a
composite variable in a variable view (for example, for structures) is
collapsed. When that happens, I want to send some command to the underlying
debugger (gdb), so that it does not spend time reading from the target the
values of children of the collapsed variable.

Unfortunately, I could not find the right way and after I've posted to
cdt-dev, it was suggested I ask this question here.

Anybody knows the right way, or can give some pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Volodya

Back to the top