[platform-debug-dev] MemoryRendering. Get memory content for custom View

Hi, all

I am working on embedded target debug in Eclipse.
I am looking for answer to: creating my own action and creating a memory rendering when the action is invoked.
I have seen the following thread:http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-debug-dev/msg00972.html, but it is not completely helpful, since it uses MemoryView for display. I would like to generate the memory rendering in my own View and thereafter convert the memory block into image data.

Is there any sample code snippets available?

So can I fetch the memory contents by querying on specific memory locations, show them in my custom view other than the debug views?

Btw, how can I pack my own view into the category of  debug views so that user can see it directly Window->Show View->MyView?

Thanks for your help.

--
Jiang,Haoquan

NIT