Re: [platform-debug-dev] Public Access to LaunchConfigurationManager.getLastLaunch()

Currently no, there is no other way to get the last launch.

For the time being I would continue using it the way you are while we have a chance to decide how much (if any) of the launch configuration manager we want to publically expose.

Thanks,

Michael Rennie
Debug Team

"Hochstein Tom-R60874" <Tom.Hochstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/15/2006 11:19 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Public Access to        LaunchConfigurationManager.getLastLaunch()

I am working on a command-line plugin that includes a command to launch
or run a given launch config, including the option of using the default
config as defined by the UI.  Unfortunately it appears that the default
UI launch config is only available from the internal API:

 LaunchConfigurationManager.getLastLaunch()

which I am currently accessing by calling:

DebugUIPlugin.getDefault().getLaunchConfigurationManager().getLastLaunch
()

Does anyone know of a way to do this using public APIs?  If not, it
seems like DebugUITools might be the right place to host this API.

Tom Hochstein
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.