Re: [platform-debug-dev] Question on SourceLookupTab

This message appears when the source locator associated with your launch configuration type is not a "source lookup director". The source lookup tab is designed to work with the source lookup framework in the debug platform based on source lookup directors and particpants.

This message also appears when your launch configuration type has no 'sourceLocatorId' attribute associatd with it, in plug-in XML.

Darin Wright

"Wong, Carl" <carl.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/22/2006 07:11 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Question on SourceLookupTab

I have created a custom Launch Configuration for my own tool.  The Launch Configuration includes the SourceLookupTab. When I bring up my Launch Configuratioin Dialog, I got the following error:

[Source]: Launch configuration does not support source lookup

Any idea/suggestion?  All I did was a new SourceLookupTab() from CreateTabs method.
Do I have to do something to the plugin.xml?

platform-debug-dev mailing list
platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx