Re: [platform-debug-dev] Flexible debug hierarchy and console

Seems like a bug to me. DebugUITools.getCurrentProcess() should probably call getAdapter(IProcess.class) as the first choice.
-Pawel

Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to implement a debug model that is not based on IDebugElement. But the platform implementation of the Console view uses the DebugUITools.getCurrentProcess() method to associate a console with the current debug context. But getCurrentProcess returns null for contexts that are not instances of IDebugElement, IProcess or ILaunch. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mikhail Khodjaiants