[platform-debug-dev] CTabFolder control in Launch Configuration Dialog

Hello!

You're all probably very busy right now with RC2 and I-builds and what
not :) But I just thought I'd ask:

What's up with the change from 3D tab control (TabFolder) to the flat
Eclipse-style tab control (CTabFolder) in the Launch Configuration Dialog?

IMO it doesn't look very well :) It's great for the editors, because
their content is flat, but for the launch dialog, where the rest of the
controls are 3D, it looks malplaced. Also, the separation from the
Apply/Revert buttons is no longer that apparent.

Unless the goal for Eclipse is to look more and more Eclipse (did
someone say Java Metal?), and not care about the look and feel of the
underlying platform, I'd say go back to the 3D tab control for the dialog.

Just my $9.99, it's no biggie :)

Thanks for all your great work!

Tor Arne

Back to the top