Re: [platform-debug-dev] Java Platform Debugger Architecture Version

What do you mean by JPDA 1.0?

The Java debugger in Eclipse uses a JDPA client to communicate with the
remote VM. Our  JDI client can communicate with VMs that "speak" JDWP 1.3
and higher (i.e. runtimes of 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc). Prior to 1.3, JDI/JDWP
was not supported.

Darin Wright

"HUSTER.Thomas" <T.HUSTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/16/2006 11:14 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Java Platform Debugger Architecture Version

Hi all,

How can the version of the java platform debugger architecture eclipse
uses to communicate with a remote VM be changed?

Actually I want eclipse to talk JPDA 1.0 to my remote VM.

Thanks,
Thomas