[platform-debug-dev] Flexible Hierarchy, multi column status

hi Darin,

Would you be willing to provide a status update on the multi column support? Am I correct in understanding that this is still a work in progress? Should I be watching HEAD, or is it not likely that multi column support will be available much in advance of the next milestone?

What will the model be for constructing columns? Will IAsynchronousLabelAdapter.getLabels() return name/value pairs? Will the columns be built from the union of all columns defined by labels? Will user interface be provided in the views for configuring which columns are visible?

thanks,
ted

Back to the top