From: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Samantha
Chan
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:13 AM
To: Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-debug-dev] AbstractTableRendering - mixed
HEX/ASCII

Hi -

We have been displaying the HEX and ASCII rendering side by side for a
long time now.  Please note that we actually create two separate
renderings and have them displayed side by side.
Are you having some trouble doing this?  Or are you trying to display
both HEX and ASCII in the same rendering?

Thanks...
Samantha

Back to the top