Re: [platform-debug-dev] [Memory View]: Changing selection inVariables view affects the content of Memory view

It's getting blank because the variables in CDT don't provide "IMemoryBlockRetrieval" adapters. According to Samantha this is not correct.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexiev, Dobrin" <dalexiev@xxxxxx> To: "Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: [platform-debug-dev] [Memory View]: Changing selection inVariables view affects the content of Memory view

Sorry if I don't fully understand the design.

I've just played with the new memory window for an hour, but I see
something that I can't quite understand.

As a user experience when the user clicks in a variable in the Variable
View she/he doesn't expect the Memory View to gets blank.
The user doesn't do any operation that results in change of context on
the target.

I am missing something important?

Thanks
Dobrin