RE: [platform-debug-dev] Threads and stack frames disappear in move from 3.0 to 3.1

Darin asked:
>Does your debug target (and other debug elements) eventually subclass
>org.eclipse.core.runtime.PlatformObject?

Nope, but now they do.

>Interestingly enough, you may have found a good note for our
>"migration" guide.

Migration guide? Sounds useful. Where can I find it?

>The API of debug elements has not changed, but we assumed that if
>you implement IAdaptable you have extended PlatformObject to take
>advantage of extensible adapters.

I was actually completely unaware of PlatformObject until you mentioned
it here. I might just suggest to the runtime folks that they add
PlatformObject to "see also" section of the IAdaptable comments.

Thanks for the help, Darin.

Cheers,
Ken

Ken Dyck