[platform-debug-dev] Concurrent Debug against J2ME emulators?

Title: Message
Has anyone tried the new concurrent debugging support to debug a J2ME emulator through the JPDA support?  The J2ME emulator debugging has been pretty fragile in the past and I'd hate to think that this might be yet another cause of emulator crashes.  If it has not been looked at, I can try to get a recent integration build to see if there is any bad side-effects for emulators.

Thanks,
craig

Craig Setera
Master Software Engineer, SPSS, Rochester MN

Sun Certified Java Programmer, Developer and
Web Component Developer

Back to the top